When pressure is applied on the brake pedal, the hydraulic system transfers that pressure to the callipers, causing friction to be generated between the brake pad and disc.
Advantages and Qualities of our Brake Discs at a glance:
- Heat compensating groove regulates flux in friction ring surfaces,
- Problem-free bedding in of brake pads due to reduced surface roughness,
- Optimum braking performance - only quality materials used,
- Smallest tolerances for run-out and DTV - no judder,
- No steering wheel vibration - simply drive off with balanced brake discs,
- Close tolerance of centre bore - reduces imbalance and vertical out-of-true,
- ATE brand quality - Peace of mind from many years of experience & excellence.